High Flow Industrial Apparatus
“In emergency scenarios, when an industrial pumper is called into action, maximum water and foam flow are the top priorities, and that’s exactly what we’ve accomplished with the new Pierce High Flow Industrial Apparatus – it’s numbers are off the charts, and set the new performance benchmark. Equally important, however, is the firefighting system’s endurance, reliability, and ease of operation. The new high-flow industrial apparatus delivers the dependability firefighters expect from Pierce.
- Available with Arrow XT™ & Velocity® custom chassis.
- Darley 2ZSM pump.
- 5,500 gpm from draft.
- 10,000+ gpm from a pressurized water source.
- Serviceable between the frame rails, reducing service & maintenance times.
- Customizable inlet configurations.
- Up to 12″ available.
- Adaptable to 6″ for pressurized water source applications.
- Multiple discharge outlet sizes.
- Up to 12″ available.
- Foam ratio controllers through 10″.
- Accurate foam solution flow rates over 10,000 gpm from a single discharge.
- Multi-function valve controllers control both discharge valve operation & foam metering valve regulation for simplified operation.
- All valve actuators have manual overrides as standard for redundant operator control.
Husky 450 Foam System
- Husky 450 gpm flow rate capacity, gpm (L/min):
*Maximum flow depends on maximum water pump and plumbing capacities.
- Operating pressures through a range of 75 psi – 250 psi.
- The Husky foam system utilizes a non-recirculating automatic pressure system to ensure foam concentrate does not recirculate back to the foam tank while automatically balancing the foam pressure to water pressure.
Darley 2ZSM Mid-ship Pump
2ZSM 6000 High Flow Industrial Pumper Single Stage Dual Impeller, Centrifugal, End Suction, Midship Mounted. Darley 2ZSM performance:
|100 psi||150 psi||200 psi|
|6,000 gpm*||4,500 gpm||3,000 gpm|
*Can be rated up to a 6000 GPM NFPA 1901 industrial pump rating depending upon available power
- Aluminum gear case
- Patented auto lubrication system
- 2 – 6” discharge flanges
- 1 – 12” inlet flange
- Fits within the pump frame rails (can be dropped out for repair)
Simplified Operation, Accurate Flow Data
We’ve taken the complicated industrial pump panel and simplified operation. Pierce’s exclusive valve controllers provide true valve position indication with an unprecedented level of control with just the touch of a button. Need the facts? Pierce’s new, industry revolutionizing flow meters provide accurate flow data across a broad range of flowrates.