How convenient and cost effective would it be if you could take an ordinary trailer, pick-up truck or small utility truck chassis and turn it into a valuable, viable piece of fire protection equipment? Better yet, what if you could do all of this and still maintain the original intended purpose of the vehicle? The Quick Attack Unit answers these concerns without compromise!
Quick Attacks are easily capable of facilitating water flow rates in excess of 2,000 gallons per minute. These high flow characteristics are provided by a manifold that features six inch (6”) interior dimension plumbing that supports risers that are made of four inch (4”) interior dimension plumbing. They available in single or dual inlet configurations. Each unit provides plumbing and structural stability to mount dual fire monitors that can be operated individually or simultaneously.
Features & Options
- Prefabricated steel or stainless steel modular unis designed for all popular pick-up trucks
- Custom units available for flatbed or utility style body applications
- Dual monitor, high flow design with 6” manifold and 4” risers
- Single or dual inlet configurations
- 250psi rated and available with integrated pressure relief valve
- High performance corrosion resistant valves
- Durable powder coat finish
- Custom poly foam tanks and custom hose-beds available